Permits may be dropped off during normal business hours, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (if emailed three copies of all building permits and supporting documentation is required to be mailed to this office). We accept payment over the phone via debit or credit card (with a 4% service fee), or you can bring a check to our office.
Proper preparation of plans is the key to obtaining a permit without unnecessary delays. Plan carefully. Make certain that your plans clearly indicate what you are going to do, where you are going to do it and how you propose to do it.
Although staff members will aid you with general questions about completing the forms, it is ultimately your responsibility to provide accurate information.
Applications & Forms:
- Application for Private Development (with public improvements)
- Application for Public Projects (City of Selah use only)
- Grading Permit
- Sewer Permit (connection, modification, repair, or increased flows)
- Water Permit (connection, modification, repair, or replacement of line or meter)
- Street Break
- Underground Sprinkler Permit
- Outside Utility Agreement
- Stormwater Permit Application (for all new construction, and applications for grading and/or filling of property)