Be on the look out for the Selah Transit Bus!
How much does it cost to ride?
- Single Day Bus boarding is $1.00 with free transfer passes. You must have exact change.
- Monthly Pass:
- Selah Residents – Monthly Bus Pass is $15.00 for Riders over age 17.
- Non-Selah Residents – Monthly Bus Pass is $30.00 for Riders over age 17.
- Riders 6 to 17 years old – Monthly Bus Pass is $10.00 regardless of residency
- Children 6 and under are always free.
Where do I purchase Monthly Passes?
- Monthly bus passes can be purchased at the Selah Civic Center and City Hall. Daily passes available through drivers.
If you are a Dial A Ride participant:
- Qualified Dial A Ride Riders will pay $2.00 per boarding. You must have exact change.
- Ticket books will be available for $20.00 and can be purchased at the Selah Civic Center, Selah City Hall, Medstar Transportation and through drivers.
Please call 509-619-1639 if you need further assistance with times, passes and route information.