Selah Parks and Recreation
NEWS AND UPDATES 1/3/17
- UPDATED 2017 Basketball Game Schedule 1-3-17
- UPDATED 2017 Basketball Practice Schedule 1-18-17
- UPDATED 2017 Picture Schedule 1-3-17
- Soccer sign ups will only last one week; January 15th-January 21st. A late fee will occur after January 21st and the price will be $75 per registrant starting on January 22nd. Prices for Selah residents from January 15th-January 21st are: Selah Resident — $60.00 // Non-Resident $75.00
- If you have any questions about the progress of the new pool, please call a Board Member from the Selah Parks and Recreation Service Area Board (SPRSA).
Coaching Information — ALL SPORTS
The Selah Parks and Recreation Department is continuously accepting volunteers to coach our youth leagues. Please read the concussion training, fill out the coaching packet and coach’s profile and return it to the Civic Center.
Parks and Recreation Brochure
To plan, implement and develop affordable recreation services, programs and facilities while meeting the present and future recreational needs of the Selah Parks and Recreation community in conjunction with the county, school district, Selah Parks and Recreation Service Area, Selah Parks Foundation and other entities dedicated to improving the quality of life.
Treesa Morales, 509-698-7300
Recreation Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Mullen, 509-698-7301
Parks and Recreation Director, email@example.com
Want to give input? Our Parks and Recreation Board Meetings are held at 5:00 pm on 1st Monday of the month at City Hall in Council Chambers.