Selah Parks and Recreation
To plan, implement and develop affordable recreation services, programs and facilities while meeting the present and future recreational needs of the Selah Parks and Recreation community in conjunction with the county, school district, Selah Parks and Recreation Service Area, Selah Parks Foundation and other entities dedicated to improving the quality of life.
We offer a diverse year round schedule of activities for all ages.
Please check out our Summer Newsletter for detailed information on current activities and classes.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Selah Independence Day Celebration, July 4th
- 2017 Summer Pool Schedule and Information Sheet
- Car Show Information for the 1st Annual Hot Rods on First Street, June 24th
- UK Soccer Camp Flyer
- Selah Base Race Vendors Wanted!
- Independence Day Vendors Wanted!
- Fall Soccer Mark Your Calendar
Coaching Information — ALL SPORTS
The Selah Parks and Recreation Department is continuously accepting volunteers to coach our youth leagues. Please read the concussion training, fill out the Youth Sports Coaching Packet and coach’s profile and return it to the Civic Center or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB OPENINGS AT SELAH PARKS AND RECREATION
Dave Mullen, Parks and Recreation Manager
(509) 698-7301, email@example.com
Treesa Morales, Recreation Coordinator
(509) 698-7300, firstname.lastname@example.org