ATTENTION Contractors, Builders and Architects!!! All plans must now comply with the 2018 International Building Codes. Any Mastered plans are null and void and will require new submittal and plan review.
You will need to email your permit(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop them off at our office during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Please call our office with questions 509-698-7365.
Welcome to the City of Selah Planning Department
The Planning Division is here to assist you, the residents of Selah, in the achievement of your personal and community development goals. We dedicate all of our professional and technical skills to the enhancement of the quality of life for every resident in our great city as we address land use and development matters.
The mission of the Planning Division is to assist the residents of Selah in the achievement of their personal and community development goals. We will provide this service on an individual and timely basis with a commitment to community values, ecological principles for protection of the environment, while evaluating competing priorities and interests.
Our goals for accomplishment of this mission are as follows:
- Provide superior public service in a responsive manner;
- Coordinate information and provide technical support to all other departments and City officials;
- Strive to arrive at decisions that will best serve the entire community and improve quality of life within our community;
- Implement the policies of the elected representatives of the City;
- Dedicate all of our professional and technical skills to the enhancement of the quality of life for every resident of the City of Selah;
- Adhere to ecological principals for the protection of the environment, as well as preserve the heritage of and investment in the built environment;
- Systematically and critically analyze proposals related to land development and evaluate competing priorities and interests in order to provide recommendations for action.
City of Selah Draft Sub Area Plan Documents