Thank you for visiting the City of Selah’s website for possible job opportunities within the City.
Employment Application for current openings can be submitted in person, by mail, or emailed to:Andrew Potter, Selah City Hall, 115 West Naches Ave, Selah, WA 98942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Police Clerk — Job Description
The City of Selah is hiring a Police Clerk in order to fill a department vacancy. This position will be full-time, non-exempt, and represented. The current salary range is $3,121 – $4,349/ monthly, depending upon experience.
The minimum qualifications include:
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read and write the English language
- Must be of good moral character
- No felony convictions
- Use/possession/sale of controlled substances may be disqualifying
- Posses a High school diploma or equivalent
- Currently hold a Washington State Driver’s License
- Be certified as a and notary public.
Applicants should also be familiar with computer applications such as: Spillman, NCIC/WACIC, DOL, and SECTOR
The City provides an excellent benefit package which, for this position, includes:
- 11 Holidays annually, including 1 personal holiday.
- 10 Vacation days accrued annually.
- 12 Sick days accrued annually.
- Personal and family medical insurance premiums payed by employer 100%.
- Personal and family vision and dental insurance premiums payed by employer 100%.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Participate in Washington State Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS).
- Option to participate in Washington State Defered Compensation Program (DCP).
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Option to participate in discounted Aflac Group rates.
All personnel benefits and regulations can be reviewed here in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Questions may be directed to Human Resources Manager Andrew Potter at email@example.com or 509-698-7330. Applications must be submitted to City Hall before June 16 at 5:00pm.
|City of Selah Employment||Download application|
|Council Member Application||Download application|
Boards & Commissions
|Selah Police Department||Download application|
|Selah Fire Department Volunteer Member||Download application|