Thank you for visiting the City of Selah’s website for possible job opportunities within the City.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS for current openings can be submitted in person, by mail, or emailed to:Andrew Potter, Selah City Hall, 115 West Naches Ave, Selah, WA 98942 or email@example.com
Planning and Building Permit Specialist — JOB DESCRIPTION
The City of Selah is hiring a Planning and Building Permit Specialist to fill an anticipated department vacancy. This position will be full-time, non-exempt, and not represented. The salary for this position will be $3,285 monthly. All applicants must be available for an in person interview on Tuesday October 3. Here is the proposed interview schedule.
The minimum qualifications include: High School diploma or G.E.D. with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, accounting, data processing. Two years of progressively responsible experience in office, clerical, or general administrative work. Possession of valid Washington State Driver’s License
The preferred qualifications include: Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Government, or related field. Municipal Government experience or construction management administration. Experience with Building Permit Process highly favored.
The JOB DESCRIPTION and EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION can be found on this page or in person at Selah City Hall, 115 West Naches Ave. Questions may be directed to Human Resources Manager Andrew Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-698-7330.
Applications must be submitted to City Hall before Thursday September 28 at 5:00pm.
City of Selah Employee Benefits:
- 11 Holidays annually, including 1 personal holiday.
- 10 Vacation days accrued annually.
- 12 Sick days accrued annually.
- Personal and family medical insurance premiums payed by employer 100%.
- Personal and family vision and dental insurance premiums payed by employer 100%.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Participate in Washington State Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS).
- Option to participate in Washington State Defered Compensation Program (DCP).
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Option to participate in discounted Aflac Group rates.
|City of Selah Employment||Download application|
|Council Member Application||Download application|
Boards & Commissions
|Selah Police Department||Download application|
|Selah Fire Department Volunteer Member||Download application|