Thank you for visiting the City of Selah’s website for possible job opportunities within the City. Employment applications for current openings can be submitted in person and by mail to: Andrew Potter, Selah City Hall, 115 West Naches Ave, Selah, WA 98942; or emailed to: email@example.com.
There are no job openings at this time.
Full-time Employee Benefits:
- 11 Holidays annually.
- 10 Vacation days accrued annually.
- 12 Sick days accrued annually.
- Personal and family medical insurance premiums paid by employer 100%.
- Personal and family vision and dental insurance premiums paid by employer 100%.
- Participation in an HRA VEBA program with employer contribution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Participate in Washington State Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS).
- Option to participate in Washington State Defered Compensation Program (DCP).
- Option to participate in discounted Aflac Group rates.