Thank you for visiting the City of Selah’s website for possible job opportunities within the City. Employment applications for current openings can be submitted in person and by mail to: Andrew Potter, Selah City Hall, 115 West Naches Ave, Selah, WA 98942; or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time Employee Benefits:
- 11 Holidays annually, including 1 personal holiday.
- 10 Vacation days accrued annually.
- 12 Sick days accrued annually.
- Personal and family medical insurance premiums payed by employer 100%.
- Personal and family vision and dental insurance premiums payed by employer 100%.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Participate in Washington State Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS).
- Option to participate in Washington State Defered Compensation Program (DCP).
- Life and AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Option to participate in discounted Aflac Group rates.
|City of Selah Employment||Download application|
|Council Member Application||Download application|
Boards & Commissions
|Selah Police Department||Download application|
|Selah Fire Department Volunteer Member||Download application|