Our mission is the protection of life and property, and to reduce the frequency and magnitude of personal trauma and property loss. To effectively mitigate the known and unknown emergencies that will occur.
Goals necessary to fulfill this mission:
1. Promote protection of life and property through an aggressive planned program of safety and code enforcement.
2. Provide a safe working environment for both our employees and the patrons we serve.
3. Train our personnel to ensure their ability to safely and efficiently stabilize life and property threatening incidents.
4. Promote department spirit, morale and a discrimination free, harassment free, workplace.
5. Provide and maintain the equipment necessary to minimize loss of life and property due to known and unforeseen emergencies.