Custodial Services for Selah Police Department
The Selah Police Department is now accepting proposals from qualified vendors to provide custodial services for the Selah Police Department Facility, located at 617 S. 1st. street, Selah, 98942.
The required services and performance conditions are described in the scope of work located on page one (1) of the Official RFP Packet.
Please note the following timeline:
- RFP Issued: February 3, 2023
- RFP Published in Yakima Herald: February 5, 2023
- Pre-Proposal Site Visit: February 8, 2023, @1:00pm
- Proposal Due Date: February 24, 2023 @4:00pm
- Council Considers Contract Award: March 7, 2023
- Anticipated Work Begins: April 1, 2023
All communications concerning this RFP should be directed in writing to the RFP Coordinator:
Dan Christman, Chief of Police
Selah Police Department
617 South 1st Street
Selah, WA 98942